Why We Like The DC Judge Step On BOA Snowboard Boot
Big, bad, and back for more, the 2024 DC Judge Step On BOA Snowboard Boot yet again offers us the fast and reliable response that we love from a stiffer-flexing boot without bogging us down with overwhelming tech. Its easy-adjusting fit system and convenient Step On sole take the hassle out of long days at the resort, while the Response III liner, DC's warmest and most technical snowboard boot liner, has an integrated ventilation window to keep feet fresh and cool through intense days of bootpacking and hard-charging riding.
- Hard-charging, full-featured boot with convenient Step On tech
- Stiff flex is extra responsive and mighty protective
- Response III liner with Aerotech vents manage the perfect temp
- 3M Thinsulate insulation ensures your toes don't go numb
- Dual BOA® Fit System secures an exact fit in seconds
- IMPACT-ALG footbed uses an ankle harness to stop heel lift
- Step On outsole securely snaps in for secure performance
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #DCSZ9CG
- Upper Material
- Dual BOA® Fit System with H4 coiler dial
- Response III, [insulation] 3M Thinsulate
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- internal harness
- Step On
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help