Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Judge Boa Snowboard Boot
Blast through stacked pillow lines, pow-choked chutes, and hidden tree stashes with a little help from the aggressive flex and supportive construction of the DC Judge Boa Snowboard Boot. Although it's highly responsive, the boot's articulated construction allows for a bit more ankle mobility when you're styling out grabs off cliffs and bigger jumps, while still stabilizing the fit with an internal ankle harness.
The dual Boa H3 Coiler closure system dials let you independently adjust the upper and lower zones, so you can lock in the perfect fit and feel in seconds. A heat-moldable Black liner offers a custom fit, and the Aerotech ventilation system keeps air flowing so your feet don't overheat and get swamped with sweat during intense runs and tough hikes. The eco-friendly Sole Re-Purpose insole is made from 100% recycled EVA foam to help soak up impacts from overshot landings and chatter for tracked-out pow runs. Rugged as the terrain you ride, the Vibram outsole delivers superior traction and long-lasting durability.
- Responsive, supportive all-terrain boot with complete performance
- Stiff flex enhances stability and support in steep terrain
- Dual Boa closure system allows an exact fit without pressure
- Articulated construction adds mobility and reliable support
- Aerotech ventilation prevents sweaty feet from freezing
- Recycled EVA foam midsole eats up impact from heavy landings
- Thermo-moldable Black liner gives support for gnarly lines
- Vibram outsole ensures rugged traction on slick terrain
- Item #DCS011D