Dish out justice all over the mountain.
Rally through stacked pillow lines, pow-choked chutes, and hidden tree stashes with a little help from the aggressive flex and supportive construction of the DC Men's Judge Boa Snowboard Boot. Although it's highly responsive, the boot's articulated construction allows for a bit more ankle mobility when you're styling out grabs off cliffs and bigger jumps.
Independently tightening over the upper and lower zones, the Judge's Boa Focus system dials in excellent support for maximum energy transfer. Plus, this specific Focus Boa uses stainless steel retention cables to prevent corrosion and breakdown over time. The Black liner is thermo-moldable for foot-wrapping support without pressure points. Additionally, multi-density foam provides a bit more support than single-density liners, with J-bars for locked-in heel hold. Most impressive, the liner's Aerotech Ventilation enhances thermo-regulation to prevent stifling boots. And rounding things out, DC equipped the Judge with a Contact Unilte + Rubber sole for an airy-light feel, with extra traction and durability over high-wear zones.
- High-performance, responsive boot for all-over the mountain
- Boa Focus closure provides a personalized fit
- Zonal lacing locks in pain-free support where you need it most
- Thermo-moldable liner wraps you in comfort
- Impact-absorbing midsole cushions harsh landings
- Ventilation system keeps air circulating when you work up a sweat
- Rubber outsole is lightweight and extra grippy over icy conditions
- Item #DCS00WZ
- Q & A
The good and bad
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like the fit, comfort and ride of these boots. They are one of the most comfortable boots I have ridden; and their low profile is nice.
To me the only two negatives of these boots are:
1.) They are not very tough. I have just over 20 days this season on them, and the leather is tearing open around the heel. The heel of one boot is starting to peel off too. If you ride 100 plus days a year then they might not last a full season.
2.) D.C. says they are an 8/10 in stiffness, but I would call it closer to a 5-6. Probably should have gone with the T. Rice boot for stiffness.