Select style & size:Select options
You'll never file a complaint with the DC HR Snowboard when you take it out on powder days. Created in collaboration with Japan's House of Powder, the HR takes its job as a dedicated pow surfer as seriously as they come, thriving in the deep days thanks to a wide floaty nose, responsive flex profile, and super fast sintered base.
The S-Camber profile features 4mm of camber between the bindings with a flat, mellow rise from the front insert back to the tip radius, resulting in maximum float in the deep stuff without compromising the power of traditional camber for boosted ollies and stability in choppier conditions. S-Camber works in perfect harmony with the wider nose to help plane through deep stuff and give that hovering, floaty feel underfoot as you surf through all the untouched stashes at the resort. Keeping things light and lively, the Light Core uses alternating stringers of poplar and ultra lightweight paulownia throughout to provide a smooth flex, which is bolstered with triax laminates for consistency in control and playfulness. If the forecast is calling for feet, not inches, there's no better board to bring along for the day than the HR.
- Powder hound designed in tandem with House of Powder
- Directional shape with wide nose excels in deep snow
- Medium flex brings playful response to natural terrain
- Light Core is DC's lightest core for easy control
- Triax laminates reinforces response and stability
- Super-fast sintered base keeps you flying all season long
- Item #DCS00ZU