Select style & size:Select options
Purposely suited for the beginner-to-intermediate riders, the Focus is a loose, catch-free board for park jumps, jibs, and all-terrain cruising. The board's flat-to-rocker profile enables stability when you're turning on edge and approaching jibs and jumps on a flat base, all while ensuring you don't catch an unexpected edge while carving on hardpack and stomping landings. DC's Stratus core is smooth flexing and adds greater durability when you're thrashing this board on a regular basis. Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally forgiving for quick turn initiation and near-effortless butters. It's finished off with a True Base that's extruded for easier base repairs when you inevitably bang, smash, and ding this board after freestyle sessions in the park.
- Fun, forgiving freestyle deck for progressing riders
- Flat-to-rocker profile for a forgiving, catch-free feel
- 3-degree edge bevel eliminates hang-ups on boxes and rails
- Medium flex balances freestyle playfulness with stability
- Twin shape maintains balance for switch riding and landings
- Stratus core of poplar with beech is flexy and strong
- Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally forgiving and playful
- True Base is easy to repair after inflicting damage
- Item #DCS011Q
What do you think about this product?