Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
If you're a beginner-to-intermediate rider seeking a loose, catch-free board for park jumps, jibs, and all-terrain cruising—and without spending your season pass funds—then look no further than the DC Focus Snowboard. The board's overall profile is entirely flat between the feet, at which point it uplifts at the tip and tail rocker zones, thus ensuring stability when turning and approaching take-offs without the fear of catching an unexpected edge while carving on hardpack.
Inside the Focus Snowboard, you'll find DC's Stratus core of smooth-flexing poplar wood reinforced with two beech stringers running down the center of the board for greater durability when you're thrashing this board on a regular basis. Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally forgiving for quick turn initiation and near-effortless butters. It's finished off with a True Base that's extruded for easier base repairs when you inevitably bang, smash, and ding this board after freestyle sessions in the park.
- Fun, forgiving freestyle deck for progressing riders
- Flat-to-rocker profile for a forgiving, catch-free feel
- 3-degree edge bevel eliminates hang-ups on boxes and rails
- Medium flex balances freestyle playfulness with stability
- Twin shape maintains balance for switch riding and landings
- Stratus core of poplar with beech reinforcement down middle
- Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally forgiving and playful
- True Base is easy to repair after inflicting damage
- Item #DCS00ZR
- Q & A
Hello I want to know what exactly is the weight of the package in the box as well as the dimensions of this box.