Endless fun in the park.
Progress your freestyle skills to the next level with the DC Focus Wide Snowboard. This wide-shaped board gives big-booted riders a proper platform for spinning, stomping, jibbing, and buttering, all without pesky toe drag weighing you down.
Engineered with a Rocker profile, the Focus Wide is flat underfoot for straight-line stability with rocker at the tip and tail to prevent edge hangups when you're buttering and jibbing through the park. Add in Radius 2 Flat tech for near-effortless presses and butters thanks to elongated flat surfaces at the tip and tail. And for those deeper days when the park's overflowing with powder, the Rocker profile and Radius 2 Flat tips enhance lift in the deep stuff to prevent you from going over the bars and tomahawking down the mountain.
Looking inside this freestyle specialist, the Stratus core features reinforced wood for the durability needed to hit freestyle features while retaining a smooth mid-level flex lengthwise. Biax fiberglass delivers a softer torsional feel that helps you initiate turns easily and spread butters without much resistance. Toss in a three-degree edge bevel and easy-to-repair True Base (extruded) for a low-maintenance freestyle board begging to be used and abused on boxes and rails.
- Loose, mid-flexing, wide-waisted true twin board for park domination
- Flat profile underfoot for stability, rockered profile for jibs
- Poppy wood core offers strong, consistent flex for freestyle fun
- Biax fiberglass keeps the torsional flex smooth for easy presses
- Beveled edges reduces the chance of hanging up when sliding rails
- Extruded base holds up against hard abuse in the park
- Item #DCS00XH