Select style & size:Select options
Designed specifically for the needs of beginners and intermediate park riders with larger-than-average feet, the DC Focus Wide Snowboard serves up a predominately rocker profile in conjunction with a mid-range flex and 3-degree edge bevel to alleviate hang-ups in the park. The board's overall profile is entirely flat between the bindings, at which point it rises up with a great deal of rocker at the tip and tail. This flat-to-rocker profile enables stability when you're turning on edge and approaching jibs and jumps on a flat base, all while ensuring you don't catch an unexpected edge while carving on hardpack and stomping landings.
Delving inside the Focus Wide Snowboard, you'll find DC's Stratus core of smooth-flexing poplar wood reinforced with two beech stringers down the middle for greater durability when you're thrashing this board on a regular basis. Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally forgiving and playful for quick turn initiation and near-effortless butters. It's finished with a True Base that's extruded for easier repairs when you inevitably bang, smash, and ding the board in the park.
- Catch-free freestyle for beginner-to-intermediates
- Flat-to-rocker profile for a forgiving, catch-free feel
- 3-degree edge bevel eliminates hang-ups on boxes and rails
- Medium flex balances freestyle playfulness with stability
- Twin shape maintains balance for switch riding and landings
- Stratus core of poplar with beech reinforcements down middle
- Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally forgiving and playful
- True Base is easy to repair after inflicting damage
- Item #DCS00YJ