Select style & size:Select options
Easy does it.
Purposely suited for the beginner-to-intermediate rider seeking a loose, catch-free board for park jumps, jibs, and all-terrain cruising, the DC Focus Snowboard features a predominately rocker profile in conjunction with a mid-range flex and 3-degree edge bevel to alleviate hang-ups in the park. The board's overall profile is entirely flat between the feet, at which point it uplifts at the tip and tail rocker zones. This flat-to-rocker profile enables stability when you're turning on edge and approaching jibs and jumps on a flat base, all while ensuring you don't catch an unexpected edge while carving on hardpack and stomping landings.
Delving inside the Focus Snowboard, you'll find DC's Stratus core of smooth-flexing poplar wood reinforced with two beech stringers running down the center of the board for greater durability when you're thrashing this board on a regular basis. Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally forgiving for quick turn initiation and near-effortless butters. It's finished off with a True Base that's extruded for easier base repairs when you inevitably bang, smash, and ding this board after freestyle sessions in the park.
- Catch-free freestyle for beginner-to-intermediate riders
- Flat-to-rocker profile for a forgiving, catch-free feel
- 3-degree edge bevel eliminates hang-ups on boxes and rails
- Medium flex balances freestyle playfulness with stability
- Twin shape maintains balance for switch riding and landings
- Stratus core of poplar with beech reinforcement down middle
- Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally forgiving and playful
- True Base is easy to repair after inflicting damage
- Item #DCS00YI