Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The DC-43 Anorak
With bold color blocking and lively prints, the DC-43 Anorak from DC stands out in our winter wardrobe with mountain-tested performance and street-ready style. A protective 2-layer Weather Defense 10K construction helps keep snow on the outside while maintaining breathability for park hot laps, while the taffeta lining adds a touch of plush comfort when worn on its own in the city. The mesh-lined underarm zippered vents allow cooling airflow to cycle through if we work up a sweat, and a fixed waist gaiter and Lycra cuff gaiters team up to block out the elements when cold temps and dark clouds roll in.
- Not your average, vintage-inspired snowboarding anorak
- Burly weatherproofing adds defense against the elements
- Regular fit enables easy mobility without being too baggy
- Zippered vents under the arms dump excess heat in seconds
- Lycra cuff gaiters help protect skin from cold winds
- Helmet-compatible hood is adjusted easily via 2-way toggle
- Multiple purpose-built pockets organize your smaller items
- Item #DCSZ98Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.