Select a Size
Select a Color
Control Boa Snowboard Boot
Search out side hits and snake runs around the entire resort in the comfort and versatility of the DC Men's Control Boa Snowboard Boot. Its medium flex is capable of getting loose in the park, but isn't afraid of sending steeps or slashing deep powder, and dual Boa closures let you lock in the perfect fit in seconds, ensuring more time shredding and less time fiddling with laces.
H3 Coiler technology allows micro-adjustability so you can fine tune the tightness while ensuring a no-slip fit, and dual dials let you individually adjust the upper and lower zones to match your liking. EVA Memory foam and fleece in the White liner offer out-of-the-box warmth and comfort, and includes heat-moldable EVA that create a custom fit over time. DC's lightest Unilite sole provides cushioning and snow-shedding traction without added weight. It all adds up to offer comfort and convenience that you can count on all season long.
- A snowboard boot built for slashing powder and countless park laps
- Medium flex offers response in steeps and flexibility in the park
- Dual Boa H3 Coiler system offers quick adjustments and zonal lacing
- White Liner is heat-moldable to provide a custom fit
- Impact S footbed absorbs shock for big landings or variable snow
- Contact Unilite sole gives traction in snowy or icy ascents
- Item #DCS011C
- dual Boa H3 Coiler
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium (6 of 10 on DC's scale)
- Contact Unilite
- Impact S
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?