Take the wheel.
Rally around the entire resort while enjoying the comfort and versatility of the DC Men's Control Boa Snowboard Boot. Its medium flex is capable of getting loose in the park, but isn't afraid of sending steeps or slashing deep powder, either, and dual Boa dials let you lock in the perfect fit in seconds, so you can spend more time shredding and less time fiddling with your boots.
H3 Coiler technology allows micro-adjustability so you can fine tune the tightness while ensuring a no-slip fit, and dual reels let you individually adjust the upper and lower zones to match your liking. Memory foam and fleece in the White liner offer out-of-the-box warmth and comfort, with zone of heat-moldable EVA that create a custom fit over time. It's rounded out DC's lightest outsole, the Unilite sole, for cushioning and snow-shedding traction without added weight. It all adds up to offer comfort and convenience that you can count on all season long.
- Versatile performance combined with comfort and convenience
- Medium flex handles everything from park to peak
- Dual Boa reels adjust different zones of boot separately
- H3 Coiler offers total security and micro-adjustability
- White liner offers out-of-the-box comfort and warmth
- Unilite outsole is extremely lightweight and cushy
- Impact-S insole soaks up vibrations and harsh impacts
- Internal harness prevents heel lift and reduce fatigue
- Item #DCS00Y3