Strap on your snowboard and go to work in the DC company jacket. This workwear inspired jacket is built to keep you dry and warm during long days on hill thanks to the Sympatex Performance 45 membrane that prevents water from sneaking in while also wicking moisture and heat off of your body. For additional comfort the Company is packed full of 3M Thinsulate that traps body heat to keep you warm even on frigid winter days.
- Workwear inspired ski and snowboard jacket for bell to bell days
- Sympatex Performance 45 membrane keeps you dry inside and out
- 3M Thinsulate insulation traps body heat for all day comfort
- Mesh underarm zips dump heat on the bootpack or while hiking rails
- Removable hood lets you customize your style and protection
- Multitude of pockets help keep you prepared for the day
- Item #DCS00YK
- Q & A
DC Company Jacket 45K Weatherproofing
The DC Company Jacket features industry leading Sympatex performance Weather Defense system with a 45K rating! 3M Thinsulate insulation gives warmth while keeping a slim silhouette. Additional features include fully taped seams, mesh lined armpit venting, detachable waist gaiter, detachable 2-way adjustable hood and a convertable hood and collar system. Check out the video below for more details!
From technical data sheet 3M tinsulation type M (same as this DC jacket used by) doesnt have a 40g but in description u have a "Insulation40g 3M Thinsulate Type M" ????
they have only M60 = 60g as low, and positioning as mid-loft product....
Hello ave.so.me! Our confirming with our content references, checking with DC reps, and checking inventory the Company jacket will come with 40g Thinsulate type M lined through the body and arms. It's possible that the thinner lining was worked out as a partnership between DC and Thinsulate. -Ben from the Content team.