Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Here to help you find your happy place, the DC Biddy Snowboard transforms any day on the hill into a fun-flexing, freestyle-focused shred mission. This true twin rides both directions without hesitation for stomping switch landings like a boss.
Loaded with a Stratus core, the Biddy provides a smooth, medium flex that's perfect for buttering around the entire mountain, playing in the park, and boosting off side hits and natural features. The Rocker profile keeps the Biddy flat underfoot for stability when you're riding at faster speeds, yet its rockered tip and tail add a playful, buttery feel for easy turns and catch-free grinds. This makes it a stellar choice for intermediate rider dialing in their carves, while still making for a fun, freestyle-specific ride for park fiends and jib junkies. Factor in its three-degree edge bevel and you have a board that's ready to dominate rails and freestyle features fresh from the box, no detuning required.
- Fun is the name of the game with this entry-level freestyle deck
- Flat profile with slight rocker at tip and tail for playfulness
- Twin shape makes learning to ride switch easier than ever
- Biax fiberglass provides a smooth, consistently moderate flex
- Lightweight wood core maintains strength without bulk
- True extruded base holds up through constant park thrashings
- Three-degree edge bevel reduces chance of catching an edge
- Item #DCS00Z9