Surplus style with plentiful performance.
With its military-inspired styling and reliable performance, you'd be nuts not to suit up in the DC Men's Asylum Pant this season. Its Exotex membrane protects you from harsh winter storms while helping you stay comfy during heated park laps, and mesh-lined vents let you blow off steam when you're hiking for fresh powder.
A jacket-to-pant coupling system lets you banish invasive moisture that would otherwise sneak into your layers, and an internal waist adjuster lets you dial the fit down to your desired tightness. Plus, zippered handwarmer pockets and several hook-and-loop stashes yield tons of stowage for enjoying your essentials on-the-go throughout your day on the mountain.
- Military-inspired style meets slope-worthy function in this pant
- Tough Exotex fabric offers waterproofing, and breathability
- Jacket-to-pant system lets you completely block out the elements
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Internal Waist adjustment lets you dial it down to perfect fit
- Zippered mesh-lined thigh vents let in cooling airflow
- Elastic boot gusset with zippered access keeps snow out of cuffs
- Item #DCS00XR
- Q & A
Style for days
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 150lbs
Hi quality, durable and warm. Room to layer up.