Escape normal style while still enjoying performance.
Some people may mistake you for an escapee, but that's part of the charm of the DC Men's Asylum Pant. The tactical-inspired design capitalizes on 100% ripstop polyester material that thanks to the EXOTEX membrane is waterproof, breathable, and totally impervious to the elements whether it's a warm spring day riding slush laps or a cold pow day in January. A jacket-to-pant coupling system lets you banish invasive moisture that would otherwise sneak into your layers, and an internal waist adjuster lets you dial the fit down to your desired tightness. Plus, zippered handwarmer pockets and several hook-and-loop stashes yield tons of stowage for enjoying your essentials on-the-go throughout your day on the mountain.
- A stylish ski and snowboard pant for the resort and sidecountry
- Ripstop polyester wi/ EXOTEX is waterproof and breathable for snowy days
- Jacket-to-pant system lets you completely block out the elements
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture leakage into interior
- Internal Waist adjustment lets you dial it down to perfect fit
- Zippered mesh-lined thigh vents let your epidermis breathe
- Elastic boot gusset with zippered access keeps snow out of cuffs
- Item #DCS00XR