The tactical-inspired design of DC's Asylum Pants capitalizes on ripstop polyester material that, thanks to the Weather Defense 15 membrane, is waterproof, breathable, and totally impervious to the elements whether it's a warm spring day riding slush laps or a cold pow day in January. A jacket-to-pant coupling system lets you banish invasive moisture that would otherwise sneak into your layers, and an internal waist adjuster lets you dial the fit down to your desired tightness. Plus, zippered handwarmer pockets and several hook-and-loop stashes yield tons of stowage for enjoying your essentials on-the-go throughout your day on the mountain.
- Military-inspired style meets slope-worthy function in this pant
- Tough fabric offers waterproofing and breathability
- Jacket-to-pant system lets you completely block out the elements
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Internal Waist adjustment lets you dial it down to perfect fit
- Zippered mesh-lined thigh vents let in cooling airflow
- Elastic boot gusset with zippered access keeps snow out of cuffs
- Item #DCS00YW
- Q & A
DC Asylum Snowboard Pant
The Asylum pant features a 15K Weather Defense waterproofing technology and is designed with a drop crotch, fully taped seams, mesh lined leg vents, jacket-to-pant attachment system and internal waist adjusters. Check out the video below for more details!