From alpine to airports.
The Explorer Backpack by DB comes equipped with 20-litres of space for everything from inbound days at the resort to backcountry tours. Whether you’re packing extra layers or avalanche safety equipment, this durable bag can handle it all. A waterproof, tear-proof outer coating paired with a militant front panel keeps your stash of gear safe while you skin up and ride down. Metal buckles and wide straps hold your skis or board securely in place and multiple interior pockets help to keep you organized.
But DB knows that you need a backpack for more than just your mountain gear. The Explorer features a removable waist strap, an easy opening front pocket, and comfortable wide straps that are just as convenient for traveling by plane or car as they are on the hill.
- A versatile waterproof backpack for the slopes and the streets
- Tearproof, waterproof shell allows for rugged adventures in the wild
- Front panel features a plethora of gear loops and metal buckles
- Padded back panel for a comfortable ride downhill
- Removable waist strap for comfortable, casual use
- Large main pockets provide abundant room for avalanche gear
- Ski and snowboard carry options keep your sticks secure
- Zippered and drop pockets for organizing gear for travel and the hill
- Item #DBC0006
- Q & A
Made to Last
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Smart layout and the fully removable waist strap is a nice touch.