Why We Like The Element 32L Backpack
Db's Element Backpack reels back from the unnecessary additions that bags usually have these days. The Element keeps it simple. Using a drop-in, roll-top style with padded sides, we can store more while still keeping our things safe.
- Roll-top backpack to safely and securely store your stuff
- Resistant rip-stop fabric brushes off dirt and moisture
- Side entry allows for quick access to buried items
- Padded laptop sleeve protects your laptops up to 16in
- Carry-on approved size means its great for flying in the air
- Item #DBCA00O
- [face fabric] waterproof nylon ripstop [lining] nylon 210, thermoplastic polyurethane coating
- 32L (1953cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- adjustable sternum strap, laminated shoulder straps
- roll top, quick-access side entry
- zippered front pocket, padded laptop compartment (16in), internal pockets
- Gear Loops
- daisy chain
- 6.7 x 8.9 - 19.7 x 6.3in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3.2oz
What do you think about this product?
July 16, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 225 lbs
This pack is worth its weight, for sure. I used it a lot for motorcycle rides in the desert and simple canyoneering or creek hikes. It is nice to have a light yet waterproof bag for adventures. It has some interior organizing pockets on the inside that aren't mentioned in the description which was a pleasant surprise. I wouldn't load this up with too much weight as it does have great back support but it certainly does the job for light day trips. It works pretty good for a commuter bag; a little big for what I need but separate padded laptop pouch is nice to have for commuting to work or coffee shops. I think if you live, recreate and commute in a wet environment, this pack would be perfect.