Select style & size:Select options
Carry it all.
DB's The Carryall 40L Duffel Bag can hold all the essentials for weekend trips away from home. This carry-on shields your business suits or leisure clothes from the perils of travel, including water-shedding, ballistic fabrics for wet weather and EVA padding for improper baggage handling. The duffel sports a backpack-carry option for versatile carrying in planes, trains, and automobiles.
- This carry-on duffel can carry it all
- 40L capacity ideal for weekend and multi-day trips
- Backpack-carry shoulder straps and multiple carry handles
- Separate compartments for shoes, clothes, and small accessories
- EVA padded back panel and water-shedding, ballistic fabric for long-lasting durability
- Item #DBC0008
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This bag is perfect for flights, I like it a lot more than the traditional roller carryons because it can pack down smaller when not full and it's got some awesome organization features. Tons of mesh zipper pockets inside for small things, a big zipper bottom pocket section and a small top access section for sunglasses, snacks, etc. It feels really durable and the main compartment access is a huge zipper similar to a regular suitcase which makes packing easy. Backpack straps can also stow away to be a classic duffel.
Perfect travel bag for any adventure
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This has quickly become my go-to duffel for any travel (long to short trips). It is a perfect carry on size and the pockets keep me organized throughout the duration of my trip. I love the sleek look and how it compacts down. It has a surprising amount of space- the large zip off section is perfect for dirty clothes. All-in-all, I highly recommend the duffle bag for everything from trips to the gym to across the world.
Is there a dedicated shoe compartment in this bag and if so, how big is it?