Why We Like The Darn Tough Traverse OTC Lightweight Cushion Padded Shin Sock
With its targeted cushioning and performance fit, the Darn Tough Traverse OTC Lightweight Cushion Padded Shin Sock is our choice for groomer days, backcountry missions, and everything in between. The reinforced footbed and Achilles make sure this sock lasts season after season of use, and the natural odor-fighting ability of merino wool keeps our feet feeling fresh all day long.
- Lightweight ski and snowboard sock for all-terrain performance
- Ventilated zones and merino wool help wick away moisture
- Over-the-calf fit work with almost any boot
- Foot and shin padding help eliminate painful pressure points
- Reinforced footbeds and Achilles improve fit and durability
- Item #DRNC047
- 52% nylon, 43% merino, 5% Lycra spandex
- underfoot, shin
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 13, 2023
Way Too Tight
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
Darn Tough womens ski socks are way too tight. I am very tall and thin with a small bone structure, but even in a size Large Darn Tough socks leave red marks on my legs . They are very uncomfortable to wear. The company suggested I wear mens socks but why? Is there some reason their womens socks can’t fit actual women? I am 5’8”, 125 lbs with a size 10 foot.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help