From the ground up.
The key to a successful hike starts with your feet—blisters can quickly turn your epic hike along the Wonderland Trail into a grueling sufferfest. Darn Tough created the Switchback Micro Crew Light Cushion Sock for lightweight, durable protection during big days on the trail. Darn Tough's Hike Line features high-density knitting and ribbed support for a bunch-free, supportive fit. Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, so you won't offend your tent mate when you decide to wear them for a week straight, and light cushioning keeps your feet happy without adding extra bulk.
- A sock ready to take a beating on multi-day hikes
- Merino wool wicks moisture and resists odor
- Ribbed support combats bunching and blisters
- Darn Tough socks are made in Vermont, USA
- Item #DRN0089
- 55% nylon, 41% merino wool, 4% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 1, 2018
digging these socks
I'm a fan of darn tough and these socks are so nice.