Enjoy the Journey.
Hiking isn't just about the destination, so when you get the chance, take the ridge down to the scenic overlook while wearing the Darn Tough Spur Boot Light Cushion Socks. Light cushioning along the base of the foot provides comfort and versatility. A merino wool blend provides breathability while pulling moisture away from your skin and drying quickly. Darn Tough's True Seamless construction easily integrates with your boots for miles of comfort.
- Enjoy mile after mile on the trail with this light boot sock
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture and regulates temperature
- Light cushioning underfoot for comfort
- Naturally resists odor to keep fabric smelling fresh
- True Seamless construction for a smooth feel
- Mid-calf height for added coverage
- Darn Tough socks are made in Vermont, USA
- Item #DRN006Y
- Q & A
Lighter weight than I thought
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 185lbs
A great sock, but a little lighter weight than I thought. Just started buying Darn Tough, and I'm a big fan, but I guess I need to realize that when they say light cushion they mean it. If you're looking for something for hiking in the cool to warmer months, this ought to do it, but maybe not winter or fall. For a classic hiking sock that's still pretty light cushion, try the Merino Wool Cushion Boot Sock.