Why We Like The Scout Boot Midweight + Cushion Sock
Soften the rockiest trails with the smooth comfort of Darn Tough’s Scout Cushion Sock. Twisted yard creates natural, silky loft that boosts comfort on long hikes, and midweight cushion underfoot takes some of the sting out of harsh terrain.
- A cushion-packed sock that softens rugged trails
- Performance fit prevents slipping and bunching
- Fine-gauge knit is extremely durable and smooth
- Merino blend fights odor, wicks, and regulates temperature
- Added synthetic fibers boost durability, speed dry time
- True Seamless construction opts for undetectable seams to reduce irritation
- Item #DRNC02M
- 65% merino wool, 33% nylon, 2% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 24, 2020
good midweight sock, but get/stay wet
- I've put it through the wringer
These were solidly mid cushioned with some stretch and vent areas on the top of the foot through ankle. They worked well as a do-it-all hiking sock and I found myself reaching for this while working from home as the temperatures dropped as well. The only problem was that they are so tightly knit they don't always release moisture and can end up wet and cold by the end of the day. That being said, the lifetime guarantee is amazing and if you buy these you'll have a sock for life.