Keeps pace with you.
You don't want painful blisters and pressure points slowing you down on race day. Turn to the Darn Tough Racer No-Show Tab Ultra-Light Socks for ultralight comfort that fits seamlessly into your cycling shoes. The merino wool blend fabric wicks moisture, breathes well, and regulates temperature for consistent comfort throughout your ride. Ultralight construction ensures a light-as-a-feather feel that will make you forget you're even wearing socks, and legendary Darn Tough durability ensures they last ride after ride.
- Ultralight socks for cycling race days
- Breathable and temperature-regulating merino wool blend
- True Seamless construction eliminates chafing
- Performance fit won't slip or bunch
- Natural anti-odor properties prevents odor buildup
- Item #DRN0072
- Q & A
Best Running Sock Around!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are perfect! I had been looking for my ideal running sock or months and found it finally. Lightweight, breezy, and durable (something that other merino wool brand just cant get right on running socks). I immediately bought another pair after trying on the first pair. Recently ran a 70 km ultra trail marathon in these and was very impressed, no issues with hot spots and dried incredibly fast even though I crossed 20 plus creeks.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Keep my feet nice and cool but also offers great support! They stay in place and prevent, bunching, friction and blisters. Same Darn Tough quality, as always.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I purchased these for my husband and he loves them. They are comfortable and time will tell if they are durable. Good quality socks.
This socks are amazing! My new favorite running socks. Super light but super durable. I don't even notice they're there. They wash really well too compared to my other running socks.