Oxford Crew Lightweight Sock
- Hard-wearing socks pair well with denim pants or khakis
- Merino wool is highly breathable and naturally odor-resistant
- Fine-gauge knitting gives socks a barely-there feel
- True Seamless construction eliminates discomfort from bulky seams
- Item #DRNC02C
- 63% Merino wool, 34% nylon, 3% Lycra spandex
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 23, 2020
Your New Favorite Socks
I work full-time at a camp doing marketing 9-5, I own a wedding photography business with my wife, I commute to work on my bike as often as possible, and I try and run 20-30 miles a week. Thatâs my lifestyle, and those are the things I put these socks through. I like a super-specific piece of gear as much as the next guy, but I love things that perform well throughout multiple activities. One day I rode my bike to work, ran for an hour at lunch, biked home, then mowed my yard all while wearing the same pair of Darn Tough Lifestyle Crew socks. Is that a bit overzealous? Maybe. But more than that it is wonderful and a testimony to how well built and comfortable these socks really are. The Darn Tough Lifestyle Crew socks are my new favorite socks. They are thin, comfortable, and durable, and if I wear them out one day in the distant future, Darn Tough will send me another pair. You just can't beat that commitment to quality!