Why We Like The Number 2 Micro Crew Cushion Sock
We don't know why it's called the Number 2 Micro Crew Cushion, because this sock is definitely deserving of a number 1 title. It can be put through the wringer and always come out on top. Plus, the added cushion feels like a slice of the plushy sole of our favorite shoe.
- Comfortable hiking sock for easy strolls and multi-day missions
- Merino wool blend regulates your temperature for constant comfort
- Mid-level cushioning adds warmth and impact protection on long days
- Moisture-wicking performance keeps your feet dry as you sweat
- Natural anti-odor properties are ideal for extended treks
- High-density knitting adds both durability and comfort
- Skyrocketing outhouse design reminds you to bring your water filter
- Item #DRN00BP
- 63% merino wool, 35% nylon, 2% Lycra
- micro crew
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 10, 2019
there's a strange . . .
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
. . . flying water tower printed on each sock that I wish they would have revealed on the page. it's weird, and doesn't fit the general cool of the design. I guess it's supposed to be funny? anyways, it's not enough to merit a return, but it did quell my excitement. granted, they are just socks, but I am a stickler to detail.