Why We Like The Mountain Top OTC Light Sock
If we're scouring for powder in the backcountry, we're wearing the Darn Tough Mountain Top OTC Light Sock. These no-fluff socks are made to perform a simple task: keep us warm, dry, well ventilated, and hassle-free for when we're on the lookout for some quality turns.
- Minimalist ski sock for lapping the resort or backcountry
- Merino wool is warm, breathable, and naturally odor-resistant
- Synthetic materials dry quickly and stretch to your feet
- Lightweight design optimizes performance
- Item #DRN008D
- 54% merino wool, 43% nylon, 3% spandex
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 5, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
I use these socks for ski touring and they've performed great just like all of my other darn tough socks. Highly recommend. I'm a 26.5 mondo and size medium is a perfect fit.