You invested a lot in ski gear and lift tickets already, so why skimp on socks? Treat your feet with the Darn Tough Women's Mountain Top Light Sock to ensure all-day warmth and irritation-free skiing and riding. Merino wool regulates temperature for comfort in a wide range of conditions, and a lightweight construction provides a streamlined fit that won't feel bulky in tight-fitting boots. And with a True Seamless design and Performance Fit, you won't have to worry about any bunching, slipping, or painful pressure points.
- Lightweight comfort and warmth for the ski slopes
- Merino wool regulates temperature and resists odor
- Nylon adds durability and moisture management
- Lycra provides stretch and maintains shape
- Performance Fit eliminates bunching, slipping, and blisters
- True Seamless construction won't chafe or cause pressure points
- Proudly made in Vermont, USA
- Item #DRN007W
- 54% merino wool, 43% nylon, 3% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 11, 2019
Great ski sock!
Love Darn Tough ski socks. So comfortable and durable
March 31, 2018
My new go to ski sock
- I've used it several times
These bad boys replaced my wife's really old ultra light socks. They fit really snug for tight boots but don't cut off your circulation. Stayed warm in her boots on a storm day, anything that keeps us out on the hill is alright by me.