ThermoLite OTC Padded Cushion Sock
It may have dumped two feet overnight, but unless you have the proper socks, you'll be cussing in pain while your friends lap up all the freshies. Next time, slip into a pair of Darn Tough Men's Thermolite Over-The-Calf Padded Cushion Ski Socks for blissful comfort and toasty warmth. This ski- and snowboard-specific sock uses a Thermolite blend for a soft feel and ample insulation. Its front padding cushions your shins from uncomfortable hot spots when you're wearing ski or snowboard boots all day long. In addition, its True Seamless construction eliminates irritation-causing seams, allowing you to lap up powder without any excuses.
- Ski socks with Thermolite insulation and plenty of padding
- True Seamless construction eliminates irritation-causing seams
- Item #DRN0079
- Thermolite blend
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 18, 2019
Darn Good Socks
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift for a friend and here's what he had to say: "Darn tough makes a darn good sock. I like the high length (rests just below the knee) and the medium thickness of the material. These socks have kept me warm and dry all season. If your feet are prone to poor circulation or get cold easily, go with the thicker option if it works with your boot."
January 7, 2019
- I've used it several times
These are pretty thick socks and usually end up being pretty warm as long as they are not too tight in my boots. I really like how they feel, it's a nice pair of socks.