Silver Bells and Cockleshells.
As the last remaining patches of snow melt away and bulbs send wispy green tendrils reaching for the sky, pull on the Darn Tough Women's Merino Wool Spring Garden Light Sock and begin preparing the earth for spring planting. Made with a merino wool blend, this sock help regulate temperature to keep your feet warm in the spring and cool in the summer. Every bit as durable as Darn Tough's active socks, they'll last as you prepare the garden, plant, harvest, and repeat.
- A lightweight sock for everyday comfort
- Merino wool blend for temperature and moisture regulation
- Design offers all-day support
- Fine gauge knitting offers less bulk and a superior fit
- Playful pattern provides a spunky feel
- Made in Vermont
- Item #DRN2597
- 65% merino wool, 33% nylon, 2% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 1, 2018
Soft and comfy
- I've used it several times
Fit perfectly, soft, warm, and pretty pattern - what else can you ask for?