Give the toes some wriggle room.
- Custom shrink-treated merino wool won't itch while providing highly effective, breathable warmth
- Elastic support around the arch adds comfort over long hours in boots
- Padded shin cushions the leg against banging
- Seamless toe seams ensure blister-free comfort
- Item #DRN0064
- Q & A
Great little ski socks!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We've only made it out with our little one a couple of times since buying these, but they're doing a great job so far. Good quality, and exactly what we needed!
These are well made and do seem tough
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
However, they're not as soft as Smartwool or Icebreakers, and my son seems to like those better. These feel much more like traditional wool. I do however like that they are truly ultralight. But if you're looking for something more comfortable, the Smartwool Wintersport sock is the way to go for little ones.