From Georgia to Maine, the Darn Tough Merino Wool ATC Micro Crew Cushion Hiking Sock provides cushion, durability, moisture management, and comfort. More specifically, the blended knit wicks away the buildup of moisture, dries quickly, and prevents the buildup of odor from becoming a nuisance. The mid-level cushion provides subtle shock attenuation and protects your foot from trail-side obstacles, while the seamless design helps prevent the onset of hot spots or blisters. However, more importantly, a portion of the sales of the Darn Tough Merino Wool ATC Micro Crew Cushion Hiking Sock goes to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy for outdoor educational programs and trail maintenance.
- A sock inspired by the ATC
- Knit material wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Merino wool naturally resists odor
- Seamless design helps prevent blisters
- Mid-level cushion attenuates impact
- Four-season construction provides ample versatility
- Item #DRN008A