Light Hiker Micro Crew Light Cushion Sock
- All-weather socks for hiking or backpacking
- Wicking fibers pull perspiration away from you
- Merino wool naturally resists odors
- True Seamless design eliminates friction
- Micro Crew height falls just above standard hiking boots
- Item #DRN00BN
- 56% nylon, 40% merino, 4% Lycra
- low crew
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I put these to the test , but Because I can’t go on a long hike anytime soon I put these on when I had to work 3 days back to back all day on my feet without showering, yes you heard me right , my feet get really sweaty and with that comes smell, so I needed to see if these were gonna old up in the backcountry with no shower and still keep my feet dry with very minimal smell and be comfortable, and these did just that , that last day I took them off and my feet were dry ,and did not smell at all! They also were very comfortable. I might just start buying more just to wear for my normal day to day. But I was so glad my test was done all I wanted to do was shower after that lol
June 2, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 175 lbs
I bought these socks for backpacking. They are not as thick as a typical hiking sock so they may not have the cushioning you expect. They are extremely comfortable. I never had any problem with them during a recent 4 day backpacking trip to the Smoky Mountains. I do wear a liner with them though.