For the long haul.
Not satisfied with a quick spin around the Nordic track? Well, neither is the Men's Darn Tough Lars Light Nordic Boot Socks. Made with a warm-retaining merino wool and Darn Tough's True Seamless technology, these socks provide the comfort you need when you're spending the majority of your day on your cross country skis. Like all Darn Tough socks, the Lars Light is made in Vermont with a merino wool blend that resists odors, maintains breathability, and helps manage moisture as your feet sweat.
- Winter socks designed for Nordic skiing
- Merino wool blend regulates temperature and manages moisture
- True Seamless technology helps reduce seam-induced chafing
- Darn Tough socks are made in Vermont with merino wool
- Item #DRN005T
53% merino wool, 43% nylon, 4% Lycra
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really happy with these socks. Light material, but good warmth and apparent durability so far. They clear the top of a Nordic skate boot nicely. Definitely looking at another pair in the future.