Select a size:
Why We Like The Janis Micro Crew Midweight Cushion Sock
We're free spirits on and off the trail, so a sock that matches our boho style is a fun addition to our hiking setup. This merino wool sock is knitted in a paisley print, and the techy threads keep moisture and odor at bay, even after hours in the woods. The micro crew is slightly shorter than a traditional crew, just peeking above the top of our boots.
- Bohemian-styled hiking socks intended on traveling miles
- Stretchy merino wool excels at thermal regulation and odor control
- Moisture wicking and quick-drying for all day comfort
- Midweight cushioning underfoot enhances overall warmth
- True Seamless toe offers an undetectable feel
- Item #DRNC00X
- 57% merino wool, 41% nylon, 2% Lycra
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.