It doesn't matter if your typical day of skiing involves 5 a.m. wakeup calls and long approaches on foot or lift rides and park laps—either way, you can be assured of all-day comfort when you're wearing the Darn Tough Men's Honeycomb Light Over-The-Calf Socks. They're crafted in Vermont with fine merino wool for soft, itch-free, temperature-regulating, and odor-resistant performance to help you stay on the slopes from first run to last.
- Lightweight ski socks for the resort and touring alike
- Soft merino wool regulates temperature and resists odor
- Performance fit stays put from first chair to last
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Item #DRN005S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Awesome lightweight shred socks! I liked them so much I just bought another pair!
Great ski socks!
Super comfortable, and quality socks!
Good but I need to do more testing
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love over the calf socks. These are tight but that is the style of Darntough. They are definitely warm but I have only run with them a few times. I would recommend them for winter running or for crossfit training. They breathe, they are durable, they are a great buy