3 Days Only!
Extra 20% Off Select Sale Items: Shop Now
Select a color:Green
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hiker Quarter Lightweight Hiking Sock
The mid-level cushioning of the Hiker Quarter Lightweight Hiking Sock keeps our kid comfortable for all-day hikes. Since there's no seam at the sock's front, we don't have to worry about their toes getting irritated or blistered. Having a merino-nylon blend gives it the breathable feel we crave in performance socks while adding the perk of wicking away moisture.
- Performance sock for kids to hike and play in all day
- Merino wool blend regulates temperature and wicks sweat
- Mid-level cushioning keeps kids going for longer
- Tightly woven design gives durability and optimal comfort
- Item #DRN009N
- 49% nylon, 48% merino wool, 3% lycra spandex
- 1/4 sock height
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.