Why We Like The Hiker Quarter Lightweight Hiking Sock
The mid-level cushioning of the Hiker Quarter Lightweight Hiking Sock keeps our kid comfortable for all-day hikes. Since there's no seam at the sock's front, we don't have to worry about their toes getting irritated or blistered. Having a merino-nylon blend gives it the breathable feel we crave in performance socks while adding the perk of wicking away moisture.
- Performance sock for kids to hike and play in all day
- Merino wool blend regulates temperature and wicks sweat
- Mid-level cushioning keeps kids going for longer
- Tightly woven design gives durability and optimal comfort
- Item #DRN009N
- 49% nylon, 48% merino wool, 3% lycra spandex
- 1/4 sock height
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?