Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hiker 1/4 Cushion Sock
You've been walking for hours and all that's keeping you going is the thought of that freeze-dried six-cheese lasagna you'll be able to devour once you get to camp. Your legs may be tired, but at least your feet will be happy thanks to the Darn Tough Men's Hiker 1/4 Cushion Socks you've got on your feet. These moderately cushioned socks are constructed with a breathable and odor-resistant merino wool blend, that keeps your toes warm in the cold, but won't leave a swamp in your hiking boots when you're getting blasted by the sun.
- Sturdy hiking socks for multi-day trips and long days on the trail
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant
- Seamless design is smooth and irritation-free
- Mid-level cushioning adds warmth and comfort
- 1/4 height is ideal for low-cut boots and running shoes
- Item #DRN0099
5 based on 20 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.