Grit 1/4 Light Cushion Sock
No matter if you're running, hiking, or commuting to work, the high performance Grit 1/4 Light Cushion Sock will keep your feet comfortable whatever you get up to. Its lightweight design and light cushioning allow the sock to flow between activities while ensuring comfort and performance. And thanks to its 1/4 height, you can comfortably wear the sock with running shoes or low-cut hikers. Its fabric wicks moisture to keep your feet dry when you're running while the Merino fibers repel unwanted odors for lasting freshness on long-distance hikes. For added comfort, both the performance fit and the seamless design work together to ensure you don't have any hot spots, blisters, or chafing on full days of activity.
- Lightweight, versatile socks for comfort in variety of activities
- Performance fit ensures no bunching or slipping to avoid blisters
- Light cushion along base of foot delivers highly versatile comfort
- 1/4 cut sits just above ankle for running and low-cut hiking shoes
- Material wicks moisture for dry comfort during strenuous activity
- Seamless design provides a smooth, invisible feel and no hot spots
- Merino wool fibers repel those unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Lycra fibers deliver comfortable stretch and help sock retain shape
- Item #DRN008H
- Q & A
I am a bit embarrassed to say that my feet sweat a lot... surprisingly, even with non hiking boots, they work great... I don't know how it works, but these socks are better than any of my other polyester socks .
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great socks for the gym or running - light but with just enough cushion and breathable!