Goggle Guy Over-The-Calf Cushion Sock
In case you forget which outdoor sport you're driving to the mountain for, look to the Darn Tough Goggle Guy Over-The-Calf Cushion Sock you're wearing for inspiration. Inspired by a love of all things snow-sport, this over-the-calf wool sock offers the warmth and cushioning you need for a long day on the slopes. The merino wool blend wicks moisture, keeps your temperature optimal, and ensures lots of next-to-skin comfort, while mid-level cushioning under your foot adds to that comfort, boosts warmth, and softens the pressure from tight boots. Merino wool also carries natural anti-odor properties, keeping things fresh in between washes and ensuring that you don't have to hide your socks in the trunk on the way home from the mountain. Factor in the extended length for added warmth, and this sock may just be the only one you need this winter.
- A snow-loving over-the-calf sock for long days on the mountain
- Merino blend wicks moisture to keep you comfortable, dry, and warm
- Mid-level underfoot cushioning provides added warmth and comfort
- Extended length gives you greater coverage in cold weather
- Natural anti-odor qualities prevent funk from gathering on ski trips
- Seamless construction and performance fit offer a natural feel
- Item #DRN00AF
- Q & A
Padded in the wrong place
Quality of the sock is great but the foot area is too thick. I thought the padding was going to be in the shin area, not the foot but maybe i missed something in the description. Because my boots fit well, they cause me to lose circulation. Perhaps if youâre boots are a bit loose and sloppy these would work well to fill the space. Otherwise make sure to stick with a thinner sock.