Why We Like The Fall Line OTC Padded Light Cushion Sock
Ski and snowboard boots can be tough on our feet, but the Darn Tough Fall Line Sock really shows our boots who's boss. Strategically placed cushioning on our shins and heels lesson our worry for post-ride foot pains, and the merino wool fabric keeps us feeling fresh all day long.
- Flush socks for skiing and snowboarding in comfort
- Silky-soft wool-blend fabric is super-smooth and warm
- Cushioning from shin to heel reduces boot pain
- True Seamless construction won’t irritate us
- Fast-Action Wicking keeps feet dry and cool
- Performance Fit won’t bunch, slip, or blister
- Item #DRN00A1
- 49% merino wool, 48% nylon, 3% Lycra spandex
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?