Why We Like The Element No-Show Tab Lightweight Cushion Sock
The Element No-Show Tab Lightweight Cushion Sock is perfect for when we want a low-profile sock that still performs in training or running scenarios. The light cushioning underfoot provides excellent rebound for pounding the pavement, and padding around the Achilles offers killer support while you bang out countless sets at the gym.
- Performance socks with a minimalist attitude
- Synthetic and merino fabric supplies excellent moisture management
- No-show tab makes the sock easy to get on and off
- A touch of elastane supplies optimal stretch for comfort
- Item #DRNC00G
- 53% nylon, 44% merino wool, 3% spandex
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting, fitness, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 7, 2021
"Runs" different from other DT sox
- I returned this product before using it
Darn Tough socks are my go-to for hiking/trail running. I was looking for new road running socks so these seemed perfect. I got an L as that is my usual size for this brand. Unfortunately, they were too tight around the forefoot (more compressive fit, which makes sense). The length, however, was more than long enough -- so I don't think it would work to size up. If these fit your feet, would recommend!