Why We Like The Edge OTC Midweight Sock + Cushion + Padded Shin
We love Darn Tough socks and we're not afraid to say it. This Vermont-based brand is known for producing socks that match their name: Darn tough. Their socks will last for thousands of miles without withstanding serious wear. Darn Tough designed the Edge OTC Midweight Sock + Cushion + Padded Shin for skiers and snowboarders who cannot wait to hit the slopes. The cut, padding, and cushion make for an outstanding option for skiers to stay warm and keep all of the feeling in their toes. This performance fit doesn't slip or bench, and it is designed to help prevent blisters. Fine gauge knitting offers incredible durability, and the fabric is designed to pull moisture away from your skin quickly so you'll keep at just the right temperature no matter the weather. High-density padding in critical areas offers all-day comfort, so you'll never feel uncomfortable in your boots, and Merino wool provides breathability and anti-odor tendencies that keep everything in check.
- Durable socks that take after their brand's name: Darn Tough
- Merino wool for antimicrobial properties and high breathability
- True Seamless toe is fused together for an overtly smooth feel
- High-density padding in critical areas for all-day comfort
- Pulls moisture and disperses it for quick drying and temp control
- Item #DRNC022
- 54% Merino wool, 43% nylon, 3% Lycra spandex
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?