Why We Like The Edge OTC Lightweight Sock + Padded Shin
Head to the mountain with lightweight support and comfort in Darn Tough’s Edge. These socks sit comfortably over the calf for a no-slip fit, and pack in a bit f targeted padding to the shin for protection against shin splints.
- Light, breathable socks that add support where you need it
- Shin padding cushions from abuse in ski and snowboard boots
- Over-the-calf length sits out of boots and stays put
- Merino wool blend provides fast action wicking and warmth
- Added synthetic fibers boost durability and speed up drying
- True seamless construction feels smooth and soft in boots
- Item #DRNC020
- 51% Merino wool, 46% nylon, 3% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 16, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are so thin and uncomfortable you might as well not have ski socks on. I bought 3, will be returning 2 of them and burning the pair I removed the tags on.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help