Camo OTC Mdwt+Cushion+Graduated Light Comp Sock
We almost exclusively turn to merino wool blend socks when we adventure, and the Darn Tough Camo OTC Mdwt+Cushion+Graduated Light Comp Sock is always a great opotion. The merino blend on these socks wick moisture during high output times, but keep our feet warm when we have to slow down.
- Adventure ready socks that will keep your feet feeling good
- Wool blend wicks moisture, controls temperature, eliminates odor
- Over-the-calf height offers ample coverage for any adventure
- Midweight design keeps toes warm without causing overheating
- Low profile seams prevent rubbing and chafing during activity
- Item #DRNC01W
- 55% Merino wool, 42% nylon, 3% Lycra spandex
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2021
Giving compression socks a chance
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 245 lbs
I thought I'd give these OTC compression socks a chance, I like the idea of the added calf protection while hiking and the benefits of a compression sock. Graduated compression socks are the most effective type of compression sock used to boost circulation. Graduated compression socks fit the tightest around the ankle and provide a high-to-low gradient of pressure that travels up the length of the calf. They also help the blood in your leg travel back up to your heart against the force of gravity by applying pressure to vein walls from the outside. More blood pumping means more energized legs and less pain and swelling of the feet. I feel like these do increase my circulation which decreases the fatigue in my feet while hiking, as well as all the benefits of a darn tough socks which are damn tough. Also like the cool camo pattern.