Handcrafted Far From the Assembly Line.
If you've ever questioned the longevity of Danner boots, the Women's Tramline Boot is more than willing to show you how and why they last for as long as they do. To start, the Tramline is fashioned with a highly durable, yet supple (once broken-in) Horween leather that not only safeguards your foot, but also offers a timeless look and appeal. Meanwhile, the leather lining molds to the shape of your foot, and the leather lined collar provides extra padding for a more amenable break-in experience. And, to further enhance the longevity of the shoe, a fiberglass shank maintains rigidity and support underfoot for years to come, while the Vibram Cristy outsole assures maximum surface area for traction.
- Heritage boot meets daily chukka in this boot
- Horween leather maintains a dapper look
- Fiberglass shank offers stability underfoot
- Vibram outsole provides subtle traction
- Can be resoled or repaired as needed
- Made in the USA
- Item #DAN002F