Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Trail 2650 Mesh Hiking Shoe
We could lace up the Trial 2650 for quick-and-easy hikes, or we could be relying on it for longer backpacking trips as long as the Pacific Crest Trail. Either way, this versatile hiking shoe feels supportive, stable, and cushioning regardless of the miles we're trekking or our pack weight.
- Versatile hiking shoe designed for all kinds of terrain
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper with EXO Heel for a secure fit
- Removable Ortholite footbed offers cushioning and support
- Ultralight PlyoGo midsole with Trailguard shank for stability
- Vibram rubber sole ensures traction on a variety of rocky, dirty trails
- Item #DANS046
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.