Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Trail 2650 Mesh Hiking Shoe
We like that the Trail 2650 Mesh Hiking Shoe feels comfortable on shorter hikes even though Danner designed it for the Pacific Crest Trail. It's certainly stable and supportive enough for cross-country treks, but we also appreciate its soft cushioning and ultralight feel on afternoon walks in the canyons too.
- Versatile hiking shoe designed for all kinds of terrain
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper with EXO Heel for a secure fit
- Removable Ortholite footbed offers cushioning and support
- Ultralight PlyoGo midsole with Trailguard shank for stability
- Vibram rubber sole ensures traction on a variety of rocky, dirty trails
- Item #DANS040
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.