Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail 2650 Hiking Shoe
The Danner Trail 2650 Hiking Shoe owes its namesake to the Pacific Crest Trail, which measures 2650 miles in length, and this innovative trail trainer is built with just such demanding terrain in mind. We really appreciate how the Megagrip Vibram outsoles lock onto tricky turf both wet and dry, ready to tackle long mountain miles, while durable leather joins forces with lightweight textiles to give you hardwearing yet stylish uppers.
- High-performing hiking shoe with plenty of city style
- Durable uppers ready to tackle long, rugged adventures
- Mesh lining ensures dry, breathable comfort as you hike
- Cushioning midsole provides a responsive, comfortable ride
- Self-adapting Vibram lugs grip well on slick, rocky trails
- TPU shank adds rock protection and additional support
- Lace closure dials in a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #DAN003T
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.