Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail 2650 Hiking Shoe
The Danner Trail 2650 Hiking Shoe was inspired by the demanding and rugged terrain found on the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail, but you don't have to quit your job and live in a tent for a few months to enjoy the durability and comfort of this versatile hiking shoe. Enjoy the trails closer to home with a Vibram 460 outsole, which incorporates self-adapting lugs and Vibram's special Megagrip compound for dependable grip on everything from muddy footbridges to rocky summits. An EVA midsole and Ortholite footbed give underfoot cushioning for long dawn-to-dusk days, and a TPU midfoot shank also offers added support and underfoot protection on rugged trails. It has a special reinforced heel counter to help keep your foot in its proper place, while the leather and textile upper gives the perfect balance of durability, breathability, and style.
- Stylish and low-profile hiking shoe for trail travels big and small
- Vibram 460 outsole offers bomber grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Leather and textile upper boosts your durability for rugged terrain
- Cushioned footbed and midsole bring comfort to long days
- Mesh lining delivers breathable comfort for hot conditions
- TPU shank provides support and underfoot protection on the trail
- Item #DAN003N
5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.